Meet Randall Friedman, RMT
Registered Massage Therapist, Owner of Crossroads Massage Therapy
I’ve been a BC Registered Massage Therapist serving the Vancouver, BC since 1994.
I Love what I do, I’ve been honing my craft for over 24 years. I like to solve problems and treat a wide variety of issues. I am a constant learner and have a deep tool belt of techniques to best meet most challenges effectivly.
I focus making change by restoring balance to your core and the surrounding tissues this work incorporates deep tissue massage therapist along with many complimentary skills which include deep yet subtle techniques that go very deep, generally with very little pain, and always within your pain tolerance.
Long lasting results are achieved by releasing your joint restrictions, rebalancing the core muscles that hold keep your skeletal system in alignment and mobile. Establishing core musle balance protects and restores your nervous system to calmer states. Once this balance is well established you will keep the results of the deeper tissue work much longer. Massage without having core balance will tend to create shorter lasting results because the preexisting dysfunctional musle memory patterns will return you to your older imbalanced patterns. Create balnced core muscles, spine, disc and nerves and tightness, chronic pain, and fatigue reduce. Flexibility, balance, strength, pliability returns. Working from the core out.
I have extensive experience working with a wide variety of client populations from:
- Professional and amateur athletes (rehabilitation and performance enhancement)
- Professional desk jockeys (you know who you are!)
- Sports specific therapy, Injury recovery, performance, and prevention. Golf, cycling, tennis, martial arts…
- Post and prenatal work,
- Musician specific work
- Pre and post operative support,
- Motor Vehicle Accidents : ICBC
- Stressed to the max, my body hurts everywhere clients.
- I am an experienced EFT -Emotional Freedom Techniques practitioner and assist with a wide variety of emotional issues from physical/ emotional pain to more complex issues as PTSD, Phobias, Weight loss, Anxiety, reprograming triggered responces.
- If you don’t fall into one of these categories give me a call, I will gladly refer you on to someone else if there is someone better suited to help you then me.
The other side of me.
I love all things Photography, Music, Mac, & Meditation. I love finding the beauty and bliss in all things. I am dedicated to continual personal growth and achieving a level of mastery for my passions. My personal mission is to positively affect the world by helping people become aware of the resources they have available to them, and to empower their ability to truly release their limiting beliefs and need for suffering. To change the world one only needs to start with themselves. We are all agents for change.
Please check out my fine art photography at www.Friedmanimages.com
Wishing you all abundant health and happiness
Randall Friedman, RMT
In addition to the above, I also have an expertise as an Apple computer consultant offering personalized support – I am the computer geek you always wished you you had access to. Have a question? bring it with you. I have a diploma in marketing management and sales from NAIT and many years of experience as an Audio/Video Consultant – Custom home theater designer – Owner of Great Connections Consulting.
Top qualities: Expert, High Integrity, & Creative
Fred Samorodin, Registered Physical Therapist taken from LinkedIn Profile
Referral From Physiotherapist Fred Samorodin
I meant to call you and tell you what a great job you did on my neck that time about a month ago. I was FINALLY able to sleep normally. M.A.( muscle energy technique, original design work, detailed neck massage)